Family (Home-Based) Therapist

Job Location US-MI-Reed City (Osceola County)
Posted Date 4 months ago(5/17/2022 9:17 AM)
Job ID
Deadline to Apply
Open Until Filled


Community Mental Health for Central Michigan is a six-county agency that provides the highest quality behavioral health solutions in collaboration with consumers and community partners. Our team members combine compassion with extraordinary specialty services and supports for our consumers every day. Please visit our website at for more information about who we are!  

Why work for CMHCM?

  • Student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
  • Flexible work schedules and work from home options
  • Health benefits through BCBS with employer contributions to the HSA
  • 12 weeks of 100% paid maternity and paternity leave
  • Employer funded short- and long-term disability
  • Comprehensive dental and vision benefits
  • 100% employer funded Defined Benefit (pension) program with vesting after 6 years
  • 28 paid leave days (16 annual/12 sick) during first year of employment
  • Performance-based compensation plan with annual increases
  • Professional development opportunities
  • Free CEU training opportunities
  • 10 paid holidays

General Summary of Duties

***This position is eligible for a one-time $5,000 sign-on incentive bonus***


The Home-Based Therapist will work with families and children, within the home and community that have emotional disturbances requiring intensive intervention using family, and group treatment methods.  Other responsibilities include case management, crisis intervention, consultation and education with other community agencies such as the Family Court and The Department of Health and Human Services. Requires the ability to work with multiple agencies to facilitate community treatment plans and to work without direct supervision.  


Salary Range: $51,355 - $69,763 per year

Education/Experience Requirements

Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical or Counseling Psychology required. Michigan licensure required; Social Worker, Clinical/Counseling, or Psychology license (LMSW; LLP; LPC). One-year experience working with children and families. Infant Mental Health experience preferred. Valid driver's license while operating vehicle on agency business.



Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed